Here for you through COVID-19
In these uncertain times, I want to assure you that I am here to help. I will be an advocate for protections and services the people need and deserve during this pandemic, including:
- Rent/mortgage assistance and temporarily stopping all evictions;
- Increased unemployment insurance benefits;
- Paid Family Leave, hazard pay for essential workers and full use of all federal child care funds as part of a Workers’ Bill of Rights;
- Increased cash assistance/TANF funds for kinship families;
- Greater funding and flexibility for our schools;
- Earned/compassionate release for incarcerated loved ones;
- Protections for loved ones in care facilities;
- Small business grants to rebuild family businesses;
- Expanded testing availability in the West Valley community.
The AZ Department of Health Services has created this website with data updated daily about the COVID-19 outbreak. This enhanced dashboard will include increased data, and provide the ability to better track how the outbreak is spreading throughout the state, including the ability to sort by demographics and by zip code.
Here you can find the latest data on the COVID-19 outbreak in Maricopa County.
Here is more information from a non-government entity to provide greater insight into how the pandemic is impacting our state.
Click here for information on where to find COVID-19 testing sites near you, hours of operation, and information about pre-registration. Additional sites and dates are constantly being added, so please check back often.
EMPLOYEE AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
HOMEOWNER, RENTERS, HOMELESS SUPPORT
- Mortgage help for homeowners HERE.
- Rental eviction prevention assistance HERE.
- Immediate job openings HERE.
FOOD AND MEALS
- Apply for nutrition assistance (SNAP) HERE.
- Find a food bank HERE.
- Meals for children HERE.
- Meals for seniors by county HERE.
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) HERE.
CURRENT MASK REQUIREMENTS
- Maricopa County – All persons aged 6 and above should wear a mask/face covering when away from their homes. Children aged 2-5 are strongly encouraged to wear masks. A violation is subject to a civil fine of up to $50. Read the official declaration HERE.
- City of Phoenix – All persons aged 6 and above should wear a mask/face covering when away from their homes and whenever they are within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of their family or household. A violation is subject to a civil fine of up to $250. Read the official declaration HERE.
- City of Glendale – All persons aged 2 and above should wear a mask/face covering when away from their homes. A violation is subject to a fine of up to $1,000 and/or 6 months in jail. Read the official declaration HERE.